Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Happy Birthday Gus!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RATS! Sorry Gus that I missed your birthday yesterday. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't get a chance to check the boards and look what happens. Oh well there's always next year. Hope you had a good birthday even without my happy wishes LOL.

    Your Friend

    Mike

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aww man. i always miss everything. Happy Belated My Friend. Hope it was all you wanted it to be and more.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy belated birthday Gus!

    Lots of Love-
    Danna
    and All at Rocket City!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I'm late with the birthday greeting Gus; sounds as though you had a good one. When I was but a lad we gave (and received) the bumps on our birthday - basically you got thumped on the back once for every year old you were. I believe it still goes on. Does that happen in the States?

  5. #15
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks alot Sporty and Shady!
    My long birthday weekend is going very well!

    My lovely dawter, Kelly J, took me to lunch yesterday at our favorite restaurant and it was fantastic. She also gave me some gift cards, from Best Buy. She had wanted to set me up with high speed internet but, come to find out, neither of my computers is up to the job. I can't wait to go shopping at Best Buy though, for sure!
    Baby CCfan got me a cool Beatles T-shirt too!
    He's only three but a great shopper, for sure!

    Enjoy the holiday weekend ya'all!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Thanks again Kelly!

  6. #16
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah Paul, we have the same tradition. One spank on the derriere for each year of age AND a "pinch to grow and inch" as well!
    Luckily, it's just a kids thing!!!

    Thanks for the birthday greeting bud! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks to my budette, Danna too, for sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Have a great day!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #17
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are very welcome daddy! I was very happy to spend that time with you!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Here's to MANY more!!!

  8. #18
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    HAPPY BITHDAYDAY MY GUSSY BABY!!
    So sorry I missed it.
    Been layed up for the past two weeks.
    You know how much I love you!!!!!
    Hope you had a great one dear friend.
    xx,
    Cherie

  9. #19
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I am truly blessed!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Belated Birthday, Gus !!!

    You know what they say, 'better late than never' huh ?

    I hope you got to do something pleasant. Cheers !

    Your friend, Mannequin [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic